1) Introduce Yourself
Female. Photomanipulatore. Russian Born. Living in Madrid (Spain) since 9 years ago. Married & I have one daughter.
2) Where are you located?
I live in Madrid ( Spain ).
3) Is there a story behind each piece?
Many times. If I start from a previous idea, obviously. If I just start playing to combine elements, I begin to fantasize about a story that supports what I’m doing. I am often out of hand.
4) What is your biggest challenge professionally?
To keep learning and developing my style and, if possible, to enjoy it professionally.
5) Describe your creative process.
I work on the model as my heroine. I try to make her beautiful, give her a personality, perhaps that suggests a story. The background is then a complement.
When I start with an idea in mind, it’s more complicated. More devoted. Usually involves hours of searching for appropriate stock. Keep trying and trying until it looks like how I imagined it to be.
6) Is this your full time job?
It´s my full time hobby.
“Fin Del Verano”
7) What type of hardware do you use?
Certainly my tablet: Wacom Intuos4 Large.
8 ) What softwares do you use?
I use Photoshop CS3.
9) What are the most common digital post production operations you perform on an image?
The usual on PhotoShop: Trim, clean, makeup, lighting and shadowing.
For more information, visit: